Most of us women wish we look like a supermodel. Am I right? From dresses to hair, you take care of every minor thing, but still do you feel that something is lacking to achieve that great look? that flawless makeup ,have you ever thought what’s the secret to appearing like a supermodel ? Makeup is an art, and every girl should learn it. Basically, the foundation is the most important part of the entire makeup.
When applied in the right manner; it indeed enhances your beauty. Foundation is the initial step that determines the complete look. However, if it is not applied in the correct way, the makeup will look awful. So, I am here to share some secret tips with you, which will actually give you the desired appearance that too without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Make Your Skin Ready For Makeup- Start with deep cleansing It’s the professional way to start makeup with a clean face. You may use liquid cleansers, bar soaps, foam face wash, or any mild cleanser for this purpose. These are the best cleansing agents and help maintain the moisture of the skin. If you have pimples, avoid using a scrub as it will cause inflammation and may spread pimple-causing bacteria from one part to another. After cleansing, take a soft towel for blotting the skin.
Any foundation can be layered out perfectly if the skin is perfectly moisturized. Before you start makeup, just apply a moisturizer to prevent dryness. Leave it for a couple of minutes.
- Dab Eye Shadow For Luscious lips To get the fuller and luscious lips like supermodels, dab a frosted or pale eye shadow on them after applying your favorite lip color. I bet you will surely get compliments for your sexy pout.
- Use Bronze Sunkissed Look Bronzer is really helpful for getting a glowy skin in minutes. If you run out of bronzer or don’t have any, then don’t worry! You can make it yourself at home. Take one teaspoon each of cocoa powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon powder, and 2 teaspoons of cornstarch. Mix them together. and its ready
- Quick Fix for Uncreased Concealer Has your concealer started creasing? Here’s the trick to fix it! First, apply a primer (light) on the area. With the help of a beauty blending sponge, apply the concealer and dab it softly. For a smooth finish, add powder.
- Tip For Smudge Makeup For your smudged makeup, apply some shaving cream and with the help of a damp cloth, wipe it out. The best part is that it will not damage your clothes.These were some tips to make you look gorgeous. When you go outside with your friends or simply on a date, Hope it was helpful.