“Stairs are your teacher; they teach you to be stronger. Love your teacher and every time life puts some stairs before you, accept them as a present!
The stairs to success is not an easy one, and you may be sure how to ‘start’ anew? If the prospect of change feels overwhelming to you, then consider taking one step at a time. You may have heard the expression – Take One Step At a Time – so frequently that it feels overused and you consider it a cliché, which is why I am sharing 10 sure-fire ways to help you take steps to achieving success. All you need to do is take action…and some notes! Let’s get started.
1. What do you want to achieve with your life? This is the first question that you need to ask yourself. If you already know the answer, then awesome!! If you don’t, you need to figure it out pronto! When you know where you want to go, you can add the address to Google Maps and follow it. This is not as easy as that. You know what you want, now it’s time to figure out how you can achieve it.
2. You must dream big! Do you want to travel the world? Be very rich? Be the next Mark Zuckerburg? Then you have to start dreaming like you want it. If you believe, you will achieve!
3. You must have short term goals to keep yourself on track! It’s great to have the end result goal, but you need smaller attainable goals that you can achieve within certain time periods. What are you going to accomplish within a month, 3 months, 6 months or a year? These keep you on track and focused.
4. Write the first 3 steps down and post in places where you will see them often!Continue to remind yourself of what you want to accomplish. Always keep moving forward.
5. Put in work! This means to take action. You have to figure out how you are going to connect the dots from start to finish. This may be the hardest thing to do, but hard work will pay off. Just keep yourself focused on the end result.
6. Read and educate yourself! If you want to be a YouTube star, then I would suggest finding out how other YouTubers have done it. If you want to own your own business, you need to figure out all the ins and out of owning a business. There are so many resources out there that all you need to do is take the time and invest it in learning.
7. Surround yourself with successful people. Successful people will help you if they know you are serious. If you are wasting their time, they will drop you like a bad habit. You will not get second chances because they only invest their time in people who want the same things in life.
8. Ask questions if you don’t know the answers. If you know everything or perceive to know everything, then why are you reading this.
9. It’s okay to fail during this process. Failing is part of learning. I have found that I learn much more from failing than I do from being successful. Keep moving forward and keep trying. If something doesn’t work, don’t continue doing the same thing over and over again.
10. Keep Grinding! If you thought you would reach the end within 10 steps, sorry…it doesn’t work that way. If you are making strides forward and achieving your short term goals, then you are having success. You have to keep going. Hard work will pay off. Keep your goals and dreams in focus. THEN START AGAIN!
As you reach your goals, make new goals. Success never stops. If you want it bad enough, others will be able to tell. Stay positive and focused on what you want and where you want to go.